Guild Member Goals

Keep an eye for any upcoming guild events and/or announcements.
Akikaze

Guild Member Goals

Post#1 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:41 am

I'll try and make this short and simple as i know not everyone likes reading walls of text

As a guild we obviously aim to improve both the guild and also everyone who is part of it.
This is why we as a guild will have goals to aim torwards to:

First:
Our first goal is for everyone to be lvl 50 on atleast one character.
This should be pretty obvious since if you're not lvl 50 you can't help the guild with almsot anything.
And it is a really simple one since 1-50 with the current EXP rates + EXP% events going on is stupidly simple. You can easily get one or even two characters to lvl 50 in one day if you want to.
So with that said.
Everyone needs to be 50+
There can be exceptions but you need to contact one of the guild officers and talk to them about it
Deadline 31/05/2016

Second:
For those who are 50, keep actively grinding for 55.
While 55 takes much longer than 1-50 it's still not an impossible task and everyone in the guild should be aiming for 55 as soon as possible.
This will not be a mandatory thing but i can't stress how important it is for people to push as far as possible
Dealine: Noone

Third:
Getting +15 full equip set
This is as important as getting level 50 but it's alot harder since it doesn't depend on how much you grind but how good your RNG is. So there wont be a deadline for this either but every guild member needs to actively work torwards getting their gear to +15 since when Valencia comes out with +20 the gap will only become bigger, so try to close it as much as possible
Deadline: Noone

Fourth:
Our core group (these people know who they are) needs to actively push for even higher than 55. Since having lvl 56+ members in the guild motivates other people to grind for those levels
No deadline for this but i hope to see lvl56+'s a few days after we get Valencia part 1 ( which is 01/06/2016 )

Fifth:
Improve relations in the guild.
Since we are a guild and most likely going to play this game togehter for months or even years to come it only makes sense if we start communicating with each other.
It's already been improving over the past few weeks, alot more people have come on Discord and are active in guild chat. But there are still people who don't for their own reasons. So i hope we come to a point where everyone in the guild will know each other and will communicate with each other either in-game/on Discord or on the forums.

Thank you for reading.

Koldphuzion

Re: Guild Member Goals

Post#2 » Wed May 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Aki, for once you are taking sense!

+1
mors certainly, hora incerta

Eat sleep grind repeat....

holytaboo

Re: Guild Member Goals

Post#3 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:32 am

Great post.